What is an 'Investment?'
To allocate or place money, asset or sometime some resources according to applicable rules and law in expectation of profit named investment.
In an economic sense, an investment is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth. In finance, an investment is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will be sold at a higher price for a profit, or can be structure in ring of available facilities and good relation with a strong bank to place with bank and open the credit line for its underline master business. The assets which are using in finance as Gold, LTN, MTB, SBLC, BG, CD ,stock of top precious metals and stock of petroleum products like Diesels, Gasoline, LPG, Jet fuel etc.
ADP Investment Types
1- Public Private Partnership
Minimum 20 million Maximum Five Billion Euro.
- Submit your project proposal, along Letter of Intake from your guarantor bank/ Ministry.
- Get Letter of Acceptance along POF, along Draft contract.
- Upon signing of contract, issue the agreed instrument/Collateral.
- The investment will start to project according to work plan of the project.
- ADP will share only 10% share in project for 10 to 25 years.
- The lender have to repay back within ten years only principal amount.
If the Project is commonwealth social origin all funds will be grant no need to return back to ADP.
Note: Sovereign guaranties of non-sanctioned countries are acceptable for IMF approved projects.
2. Investment against Oil Back contract. (Oil Back Lending Program)
- Submit the project proposal along Letter of Intake from Ministry of Energy stating need investment against Oil back contract.
- Obtain Acceptance Letter, and Draft contract.
- Sing contract, investment will start to Project account according to work plan in fixed time.
- ADP will share 10% in project, the lender will start the product supply to nominated port of ADP once the project is 30% developed, the petroleum product must supply CIF within 5 to 8 years with daily prices of the Plats minus 3% without more interest.
3. Private Placement Management /Process.
Obtain non-interest investment against Cash Block, SBCL, BG, MTN, LTN, CD and Gold Placement.
- Submit proposal of the project, Full CIS, Letter of Intake from your bank stating the available instrument or asset.
- Obtain Letter of Acceptance, POF, and Draft contract.
- Upon signing of the contract, issue the RWA via MT. 799 stating the agreed instrument.
- Get project financing confirmation via MT-799.
- Issue the instrument via –MT 760, 542, MT-110 or any agreed swift.
- Payments will be started to client nominated account of the client according to project work Plan.
For more information Please download ADP investment Model Catalog.
- The client’s project has to be of social and humanitarian development nature, free from any political, military or discriminatory character.
- Client has to justify that the project is not hazardous environmentally and has acquired No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the concerned authorities.
- The project should not be planned on disputed property / territory and should not be a basis of controversy among the population of the area.
- Project Quality Plan must have the capacity to stand against natural calamities.
- The equity shareholders should prepare their legal documents in conformity with the governing law of the country to avoid differences and disputes.
- Application for project funding worth must be between EURO 5 million to 5 billion Euros.
- Client should have the ability to provide collateral in the form of Bank Guarantee (BG), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) MTNs, and CDs to acquire project funding.
- One BG/SBLC can cover several small accumulative projects worth EURO 20 million or upstairs.
- Project completion period should not be less than 2 to 10 years.
- Project must be high quality, high standard and execute with best materials.
- The project must have development effects for social economic development and effective to reduce the jobless