You can obtain investment against below assets.
Such as gold, silver, platinum, copper or other metals, we may have good news for you. Currently, precious metals such as gold are in high demand, and can be converted into cash far easier than most assets by banks. If you have gold bullion, you’ll almost always be able to get into trade, since most banks will loan against gold bars.
This can be paintings, antiques, collectibles, and other similar items. As you would expect, this would be VERY hard to take into trade because they are completely illiquid items. The value of art is completely based upon demand, and with the unstable global markets, it has becomes tougher to get a loan against art than ever.
This can be diamonds, rubies, and other precious stones owned by a collector. These stones will come with a gem certification and appraisal, and should also have a SKR (Safe Keeping Receipt) as well. In most cases, precious stones are very tough to monetize unless you can sell them in the open market, or you have a private investor to loan against them. Either way, though I have heard of gems being used for private placement trades, it should be considered rare and tough to achieve.
If you have valuable rated commercial and residential estate and its value is approved by a good bank, we can place your asset for placement program.
- Asset must be Valuable in Market and in Strong Demand
- All SKR and rating documents must available with owner (the brokers and assignee’s are not acceptable) must verifiable at the SKR.
- The owner must give Letter of intake stating that the owner is ready willing and able to assign his available valued asset to the Platform for placement process only.
- Platform access the line of 20% less value and issuing the acceptance letter to owner.
- The Platform issue draft contract of asset management to the owner.
- Upon of understanding both parties’ sign the asset management agreement and the owner assign the assets as per terms and condones of the contract.
- The Platform open credit line of investment to the owner for his/her social origin project.
- The funds starts to the client/owner project account according to the payment schedule in the contract.
- The first payment will be paid to client account within 45 banking days, rest all payments will be paid as per project development report.
- The assets will be released back to the owner after successful completion of the project.
- The Project owner will be responsible to return 80% of obtained funds within 6 to 8 years after completion of his/her project.